There are a number of different religious groups that we are aware of in Luanda. Please find details below:
- Igreja do Carmo – Catholic Church opposite Torres do Carmo. Services on Sunday 9.30 and 11.00 and we are told they have a Mass in English on Saturdays at 5pm.
- Angola International Christian Church – an English-speaking, interdenominational church that meets at the Igreja Evangélica Baptista de Luanda, on Rua Deolinda Rodrigues in Bairro Neves Bendinha, Luanda #189/713 (out past Jumbo). Take the main road towards Viana, past Jumbo, over the roundabout and then first right. The church building is next to Escola Cheguevara. Worship service is 08.00-09.30 on Sunday mornings. Sunday School for pre-school through high school during the service. Contact Sharon van Dijk for more information (912861902) or on their Facebook page
- City Bible study group – currently meeting at Maculusso. Contact Sharon van Dijk for more information (912861902)
- City Church Luanda – Sunday worship at HCTA http://www.citychurchluanda.org/events/sunday-services
- Imbondeiro bible study group – please contact us for details of the current leader
- English Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses located in Avenida Talatona 1, Talatona, Luanda Sul (next to Catoca) – bible meetings on Sunday morning (11-12.45) and Wednesday evening (7-8.45)