Angolan social media has been full of great information this week!
– news of an international skimboard competition coming up in May in luanda (from MMI Angola on twitter)
– information about the opening of a new art exhibition – Daniela Ribeiro (see flyer below)
– a note from Luanda Nightlife about the magazine Rotas & Sabores – which is a year old (where does the time go?!) and has a guide to Luanda included this month.
– a reminder from Les Marraines de Luanda that the craft market at the Ilha takes place on the first Saturday of the month
– an alert from Vivre en Angola that the AFA soccer club new courses are starting
– another art exhibition is taking place on 3rd March – thanks to information from Fundação Arte e Cultura
– information from Les Marraines de Luanda about a new hotel – Hotel Diamante.
So much to do, so little time…